This 10-day program provides participants an opportunity to develop a set of competencies to lead with confidence and skill.
Leadership and Management
Core/Mandatory workshops include training in:
- Change Management – A Leader’s Guide
- Coaching Strategies for Leaders – Conflict, Performance, Change
- Diversity and Culture – Strategies for Working with Differences or Personality Differences in the Workplace
- Innovation – From Creativity to Delivery
- Leadership – The Essential Competencies
- Leadership and Culture – How to Create a Workplace Where People Like to Work
- Leadership Development – Learn, Grow, Achieve
- Management and Supervision – The Crucial Skills
- Performance Management – New Perspectives and Best Practices
- Psychological Safety in the Workplace
- Respectful Workplace – Strategies for a Healthy Environment
*There are additional workshops that meet the requirements of the Certificate in Leadership and Management. Please speak to us about customizing the program to fit your needs.
How it Works
Contact one of our training coordinators to receive a proposal. We’ll help you choose the best content and trainers for your group. We’ll also discuss the timelines and other logistics of running the program.
Cost varies depending on location. You will receive an estimate with your proposal.