Leadership and Management
Core/Mandatory workshops include training in:
- Coaching Strategies for Leaders – Conflict, Performance, Change (3.5 – 6 hours)
- Leadership – The Essential Competencies (6 hours) or Leadership – Insights for Thinking Differently (2.5 – 6 hours)
- Leadership and Culture – How to Create a Workplace Where People Like to Work (5 – 6 hours)
- Management and Supervision – The Crucial Skills (3.5 – 6 hours)
- Psychological Safety in the Workplace (6 hours)
*Webinars cannot be applied to the certificate program
*Workshops taken through other organizations cannot be applied to the certificate program
How it Works
All 60 hours of workshops must be completed within five years of registering for the certificate. We will track your progress and award the certificate upon completion. Our in-person workshops, live virtual workshops, and on-demand workshops may all be counted toward the program.
In addition to the registration fee, there is the cost of each workshop you attend. The total cost of the certificate program will vary depending on the workshop formats and applicable discounts (see below). If you’d like to register for multiple certificate programs at the same time, please contact us.
Live workshop fees:
One-day: $219 (early rate) and $249 (regular rate) CAD
One-day Leadership: $259 (early rate) and $299 (regular rate) CAD
Two-days: $409 (early rate) and $459 (regular rate) CAD
On-demand workshop fees:
Half-day: $89 CAD
One-day: $119 CAD
Two-day: $199 CAD
Orders that contain four or more registrations of a live workshop will automatically receive a group rate of 5% off.
If you register for a live workshop at least three weeks in advance, you will receive the early rate which is approximately 10% off.
If you are a college/university student or a senior (65+) please contact us for information on how you can receive an additional discount on live virtual workshops.