Through purposeful questioning, active listening, and collaborative problem solving, our coaches help you develop as a leader or employee. Coaching is offered in person, over the phone, or via video conferencing.
Sometimes leaders require a listening ear and an outside perspective to effectively work through challenges and think through opportunities. Coaching sessions are designed collaboratively, with your unique needs in mind.
Leadership coaching can help with a variety of issues including:
- Creating and sustaining a healthy workplace culture
- Increasing motivation and employee engagement
- Managing conflict
- Improving interpersonal or communication skills
- Developing your leadership style
- Employee management
- Thinking through leadership succession planning
Workplace Performance Coaching
Employees often benefit from working with external coaches to assist in their development. Coaching programs are designed collaboratively, with the unique goals of the organization and individual in mind.
Workplace performance coaching can help with a variety of issues including:
- Developing deeper self-awareness
- Improving and refining interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution
- Problem solving
- Fostering new habits