Without attention to customer service, organizations of all types will inevitably struggle to thrive. Alternatively, when organizations focus on fostering positive relationships with clients and customers, they create loyalty. This workshop develops and enhances the skills necessary to create trust and build long lasting relationships. Participants will learn how to adapt their communication style to meet the needs of their internal and external clients, and will practice the essential communication skills required for great customer service.
About This Workshop
Some of the Topics Included
- The Benefits of Great Customer Relationships
- Keys to Creating Trust Within Relationships
- The Impact of Communication Styles on Customer Service
- Essential Communication Skills
- Creating Comfort and Confidence Within Relationships
- Managing Conflict in Customer Relationships
- How to Handle Objections
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, experiential practice, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the key elements necessary for a strong customer service relationship
- Enhance the skills necessary to create trust and build long lasting customer service relationships
- Identify the various customer types
- Adapt your communication style to meet the needs of internal and external clients