All organizations, from service to industry, must create an environment of innovation if they wish to be successful. Innovation does not start with hiring more imaginative people, but rather by fostering an environment that allows creativity and innovation to happen, and where contributions can come from anyone. This workshop provides practical strategies for stimulating and channeling creativity and innovation into organizational productivity. Participants will learn how to generate good ideas, identify which ones to pursue, and implement them effectively.
About This Workshop
Some of the Topics Included
- The Importance of Innovation
- The Innovation Process
- Creating an Innovative Workplace
- How to Foster Creativity
- Having Conversations About Ideas
- Filtering Ideas
- Implementing Ideas
- Working Through Problems – Keep Working
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Participants will learn to explain the difference between creativity and innovation, and describe how they relate to each other
- Participants will learn how to foster creativity for themselves and for groups
- Participants will learn and apply a set of innovation questions