Developing essential leadership skills and competencies often means the difference between thriving as a leader or failing to create the positive impact we desire. To lead effectively, there are key skills that leaders must develop through learning and practice. This workshop provides strategies for leading with clarity and focus. It will help you learn how to show care and support for people in order to draw out the best from the individual and your team. Participants will be equipped with strategies to provide clear leadership, improve trust, increase influence, and enhance engagement for those that they lead.
About This Workshop
Some of the Topics Included
- The Meaning of Leadership
- Leading Your Team with Vision
- What Every Leader Must Provide
- How Great Leaders Act
- Creating Trust with Your Team
- Finding Your Leadership Style
- Key Leadership Competencies
- Personalized Leadership Roadmap
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop for new or aspiring leaders, managers and supervisors, and anyone providing leadership within organization.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, case study examples, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Understand the personal and organizational dimensions of leadership
- Motivate and engage others by articulating purpose
- Create mission and vision statements
- Understand how to identify organizational values
- Apply key leadership competencies for decision making, leading meetings, and dealing with conflict