Teams do most of the impactful work in any organization. People need to be able to effectively work together to be successful and productive, and leaders must understand their role in building and coaching high-performing teams. To lead teams effectively, there are skills that every leader must learn in order to support team success, and not all of them will come naturally. This workshop provides training to help leaders inspire and lead their teams with clarity and confidence. Participants will learn how to build cohesive teams by capitalizing on the unique strengths of each member and gain insight into how to foster strong and collaborative relationships among team members.
Some of the Topics Included
- Understanding Your Role in Supporting Teams
- Creating a Culture of Interdependence
- Team Performance Assessment Tool
- Communicating Effectively with Your Team
- Tools for Leading Team Meetings
- Empowering Your Team with Clear Expectations
- The Importance of Regular Check-Ins
- Creating Engagement Through Validation
This workshop is for all leaders, managers, supervisors, and anyone providing leadership to a team within an organization.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, case study examples, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Assess team dynamics
- Incorporate practices in their work that build trust with their team
- Communicate effectively with their team
- Increase engagement through validation and connection