Poorly planned and facilitated meetings waste time and can be a source of team tension and frustration. However, in most workplaces meetings are essential for getting work done. This workshop is designed to help people increase their abilities to get the best out of their meetings by providing simple and powerful tools for making them efficient and effective. Participants will gain skills to shape meeting dynamics, improve decision making processes, and address unproductive meeting behaviours.
About This Workshop
Some of the Topics Included
- Planning for a Successful Meeting
- Utilizing Agendas
- Key Considerations When Leading a Meeting
- The Importance of Meeting Minutes
- Decision Making Strategies
- Dealing with Tension in Meetings
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Increase your ability to get the best out of your meetings
- Discover simple and powerful tools for making your meetings efficient and effective
- identify the skills to shape meeting dynamics, improve decision making processes, and address unproductive meeting behaviours