Utilizing the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality inventory, this workshop provides participants with their own personal assessment, equips them to understand different personality styles, and provides strategies for building healthy work environments. Participants will learn how to communicate effectively based on their own personality strengths and the personality-based preferences of others. Understanding the various personality styles and their impact on workplace dynamics helps people work successfully with others and fosters strong teamwork.
About This Workshop
Some of the Topics Included
- Understanding the Role of Personality at Work
- Exploring the Four Personality Dimensions
- Identifying Your Personality Type
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Personality Assessment
- Knowing Your Personality Preferences
- The Effects of Personality Differences in the Work Environment
- Practical Strategies for Working Through Differences
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, personal reflection, and small group discussions.