When our workplaces change, it often creates new challenges and stresses for us as we worry about what lies ahead. However, change can also create new and exciting opportunities for us when we are prepared to work with the changes. This workshop will assist employees by providing ideas and insights for navigating the change process. Participants will develop strategies to manage the way they work with change and learn how to reach their own goals as part of a larger workplace change initiative.
About This Workshop
Some of the Topics Included
- The Change Management Process
- Barriers to Successful Change
- Key Strategies to Manage Change
- Your Role in Change
- Considerations Around Resistance and Motivation
- Communicating During Change
- Evaluating Change Efforts
- Considerations Related to Sustaining Change
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, case study exercises, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Define the stages of the change process
- Identify personal challenges and barriers to change
- Respond effectively to resistance
- Practice strategies to manage and support change in your organization