Most people spend the vast majority of their waking hours at work. Whether or not that environment cultivates a sense of happiness has a huge impact, not only on job satisfaction, but on individual lives as a whole. This workshop will help individuals and teams create workplaces that are healthy and enjoyable. Participants will learn how to influence the mood and energy of their workplace in positive ways through a variety of interactive and fun activities. The insights learned will give individuals and teams the tools necessary for creating positively contagious environments that pave the way for increased happiness at work.
Price: $99.00 CAD
Continuing Education Credit Hours (CEU) 2.5
Some of the Topics Reviewed
- Why Negative Energy is so Powerful
- Smile Sources Tool – Building a Foundation of Positive Energy
- The Benefits of Healthy Laughter
- Strategies for Creating Helpful Workplace Moods
- Rapport and Timing Skills to Stay Connected
- The Difference Between Sense of Humour and Laughter
- Laughter Quotient Tool – Moving Towards Fifteen Minutes a Day
- Understanding and Eliminating Destructive Laughter
- 5 Steps to Lighten Up Our Mood
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Define the dynamics of energy
- Identify their Smile Sources and establish a foundation to sustaining positive energy
- Describe the benefits of healthy laughter
- Understand and manage destructive laughter
- Demonstrate the 5 Steps to lighten up our mood
- Explore strategies for creating helpful workplace moods
About this Workshop
ABOUT THE TRAINER
For over two decades Rolande has been working with leaders and staff in organizations, small businesses and various levels of government to create great workplaces. She believes that encouraging conversation and ideas leads to positive change. Rolande has extensive experience in delivering training events in French and English and brings exceptional energy to all her events. She is a descendant of the historic Métis of the Red River Settlement in Manitoba. In addition to her work with ACHIEVE, Rolande runs her own business, is on the board of directors for Entreprises Riel, and is past president for the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, Manitoba Chapter. She provides a refreshing, innovative approach to complement workplace wellness initiatives and support leaders in fostering co-operation and creative thinking and in promoting greater job satisfaction.
This is an introductory level workshop.