Developing essential leadership skills and competencies often means the difference between thriving as a leader or failing to create the positive impact we desire. To lead effectively, there are key skills that leaders must develop through learning and practice. This workshop provides strategies for leading with clarity and focus. It will help you learn how to show care and support for people in order to draw out the best from the individual and your team. Participants will be equipped with strategies to provide clear leadership, improve trust, increase influence, and enhance engagement for those that they lead.
Price: $129.00 CAD
Continuing Education Credit Hours (CEU) 4.5
Some of the Topics Reviewed
- The Meaning of Leadership
- Leading Your Team with Vision
- What Every Leader Must Provide
- How Great Leaders Act
- Creating Trust with Your Team
- Finding Your Leadership Style
- Key Leadership Competencies
- Personalized Leadership Roadmap
- Understand the personal and organizational dimensions of leadership
- Motivate and engage others by articulating purpose
- Create mission and vision statements
- Understand how to identify organizational values
- Apply key leadership competencies for decision making, leading meetings, and dealing with conflict
About this Workshop
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Chris is a leadership and organizational development professional with over 20 years’ experience in both the private and public sectors. Through his extensive experience in operations, compliance and organizational development, he has gained a diverse skill set which has shaped how he approaches leading and working with teams. Chris believes fundamentally that leaders have a direct impact on the health and wellness of the people they lead and support. And that fostering healthy work environments create the ideal conditions for success well beyond the individual and throughout whole organizations. Chris is recognized as an approachable facilitator who coaches, motivates and inspires others to be the best they can be.
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop for new or aspiring leaders, managers and supervisors, and anyone providing leadership within organization.