Training Offered on Location – Right Where You Are
- Your training needs are unique
- On-site training is cost effective
- Make the training stick
- Strengthen your team
- Whether you want to learn more, or you’re ready to set a training date, the process is easy!
- We offer over 40 different topics in the areas of leadership development and workplace performance.
Why On-Site Training?
Your company and your training needs are unique
We connect you with the best facilitator for your group. When training is delivered on-site, our facilitators can tailor the workshop to fit your needs.
On-site training is often the most cost-effective option for a group. Our facilitators are located in major centres across Canada, so we can often provide a trainer with little to no travel costs.
Make the training stick
In-person training delivered by a facilitator with whom you have a relationship is always more engaging and interactive for your participants than training through a webinar or e-learning format.
Strengthen your team
As your staff participate in training together, they have opportunities to develop connections and discuss common challenges. At the end of the day, everyone will have a common foundation on which they can develop their skills.
We believe that everyone should be able to like where they work. Our training is geared towards creating workplaces and communities where people feel connected, respected, and a part of something important.
At ACHIEVE, our mission is to provide accessible training and resources to better people's lives. Read more about our Core Beliefs.
Our team of 50+ facilitators are not only specialists in their fields – they are also dynamic, skilled presenters. We evaluate our trainers on a yearly basis to ensure they are providing exceptional quality training.
Many ACHIEVE workshops are approved for CPHR Continued Professional Development Hours. In addition, many other licensing boards, professional colleges, and associations accept ACHIEVE workshops for continuing education credits.
We offer training on over 40 different topics, and we’re always developing new material. View our full course listing.
“This was a very useful workshop and a lot of the principles taught can be used in my personal and work life.”
- Tanis Flemming
Regional Coordinator, Manitoba Metis Federation Inc.
- Call or E-mail us! We’d love to hear about your training needs.
- If you’re not sure what topic you need, we can work with you to determine the best fit to address your goals.
- We can send you a detailed cost proposal to review.
- When you’re ready to book, we’ll match you with a facilitator and send you a contract to confirm the details.
- The facilitator will connect with you before your workshop to learn about your organization and discuss the details for the day.
Still have more questions? Go to our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Contact Chantel Runtz
On-Site Training Coordinator for
ACHIEVE Centre for Leadership & Workplace Performance