Effective leaders inspire positive growth, change and healthy work relationships. This workshop provides leaders with a set of coaching tools to bring out the best in the people they lead. It demonstrates a mindset and related skills for leading others through their personal and professional development in their working careers. Participants will learn a coaching model for working with their employees to enable changes in behaviour, promote skill development and resolve conflict.
About This Workshop
- Coaching in the Context of Leadership
- How Control and Connection Affect Leadership
- Leadership Style Assessment
- Utilizing Intrinsic Motivation in Coaching
- Developing Your Mindset and Beliefs for Coaching
- The Five Part Coaching Model
- Coaching for Behaviour Change
- Coaching for Performance
- Coaching for Conflict Resolution
Method of Delivery
Lecture, personal reflection, skill building, video and small group discussions.
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop for people who provide leadership formally or informally in organizational settings.