All organizations, from service to industry, must create an environment of innovation if they wish to be successful. Innovation does not start with hiring more imaginative people, but rather by fostering an environment that allows creativity and innovation to happen, and where contributions can come from anyone. This workshop provides practical strategies for stimulating and channeling creativity and innovation into organizational productivity. Participants will learn how to generate good ideas, identify which ones to pursue and implement them effectively.
About This Workshop
- Innovation Fundamentals
- Achieving Flow
- Innovation Style Self-Assessment
- Where Innovative Ideas Come From
- Creating an Organizational Climate for Innovation
- Brainstorming – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Ways of Being Innovative
- Leveraging Relationships for Innovation
- Which Ideas Should You Pursue?
Method of Delivery
Lecture, personal reflection, video and small group discussions