Great leaders intentionally search for new ideas, and they know they must keep growing in order to be effective in an ever-changing world. Based on our book, Don’t Blame the Lettuce: Insights to Help You Grow as a Leader and Nurture Your Workplace Culture, this workshop explores a variety of specialized leadership topics that will help you meet challenges and respond to opportunities in new and different ways. Participants will be encouraged to explore ideas about leadership in ways that will strengthen their leadership practices and help them nurture a healthy workplace culture.
Some of the Topics Included
- Setting the Right Tone and Leading with Integrity
- Communicating Like You’re Always On
- Taking the Time to Listen
- Talking About the Elephant in the Room
- Advancing Your Vision by Saying No
- Encouraging Dissenting Voices
- Taking the Lead in Emotional Authenticity
- Getting Workplace Rituals Right
- Leading in Uncertain Times
- Navigating Leadership Transitions
- Delegation for the Right Reasons
- Leading with a Sense of Urgency
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, case study examples, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
This is an intermediate-advanced level workshop for leaders, managers, supervisors, and anyone providing leadership within an organization.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Understand what it means for them to set the right tone for their organization
- Refine their approach to communication from a leadership perspective, including say ‘no’ and discussing uncomfortable topics
- Take the lead with emotional authenticity in the workplace
- Delegate more effectively
- Navigate leadership transitions