This 49 page manual will help readers identify personal stress factors and introduce them to practical methods for successfully managing stress. Readers will be able to create a plan for stress management that enables them to function at their best in the work environment.
Some of the topics found inside this manual:
- Stressors in the Workplace
- Unhealthy Reactions to Stress
- Assessing Your Level of Stress
- Changing Unhealthy Thought Patterns
- Generating Positive Thinking Patterns
- Healthy Coping Strategies
- The Role of Resiliency
In many organizations it is common to find large numbers of employees suffering from the adverse effects of stress. Left unmanaged, stress can lead to unproductive patterns and result in loss of focus and productivity at work.