Most of us have experienced the feeling that there is not enough time to do everything we need to do. Our workplaces demand productive employees, and the ability to manage time well greatly affects the amount and quality of work we are able to produce. Developing effective skills in time management empowers people to deal with the conflicting priorities faced every day. This workshop teaches skills for setting priorities, getting organized, and achieving goals. Participants will learn to optimize their time and enhance their ability to deliver results.
About This Workshop
Some of the Topics Included
- What Successful Time Management Requires
- Time Management Self Assessment
- Common Time Wasters
- Identifying Your Barriers to Productivity
- Creating New Habits
- Dealing with Procrastination
- Getting and Staying Organized
- Prioritizing and Taking Action
This is an introductory level workshop designed to help individuals better manage their time, acquire organizational skills, and pursue goals.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, personal reflection, small and large group discussions.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Reflect on current time management beliefs and practices.
- Identify time wasters and how to manage these in the flow our workday
- Develop strategies to improve our time management