No matter where you live, you can easily access one hour webinars right from your desk.
$32 early registration (2 weeks); $39 regular registration
October 5, 1:00 pm Central Time – Cannabis at Work – A Guide to Policy and Response
October 8, 1:00 pm Central Time – Dealing with Difficult People
October 24, 1:00 pm Central Time – Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
November 13, 1:00 pm Central Time – Leadership – Insights for Thinking Differently
November 19, 1:00 pm Central Time – Assertive Communication
November 28, 1:00 pm Central Time – Workplace Sexual Harassment – Why It Happens and How to Stop It
December 5, 1:00 pm Central Time – Management and Supervision – The Crucial Skills
December 17, 1:00 pm Central Time – Conflict Resolution Skills
On Demand Webinars
$20 each or Member Plan ($9.95 a month/per viewer)
- Assertive Communication
- Board Development – The Fundamentals of Governance
- Change Management – A Leader’s Guide
- Coaching Strategies for Leaders – Conflict, Performance, Change
- Communication – The Essential Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Customer Service – Communicating for Comfort and Confidence
- Customer Service – Establishing Trust
- Dealing with Difficult People
- De-escalating Potentially Violent Situations™ (Note, you will be transferred to our partner site, CTRI.)
- Difficult Conversations
- Diversity and Culture – Conflict, Culture and Communication
- Diversity, Equity & Rights – What You Need to Know
- Emotional Intelligence
- Essential Workplace Skills
- Generations – Dealing with Tension in the Workplace
- How to Hire Smart and Begin Well
- Innovation – A Workplace Essential
- Leadership – Insights for Thinking Differently
- Leadership – The Essential Competencies
- Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
- Mediation – Facilitating Conflict Resolution
- Mental Health Awareness and Support
- Mindful Leadership
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills – Speaking for Success
- Respectful Workplace – Strategies for a Healthy Environment
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Violence Threat Assessment – Planning and Response (Note, you will be transferred to our partner site, CTRI.)
Click on the categories below to view our webinars.
Note, you will be transferred to our partner site, CTRI.
Length of Webinars
Both our live and on-demand webinars average 60-70 minutes.
Webinar Access Policy
On-demand webinars are accessible for 30 days from the time of purchase. To view webinars after access period has expired, a new webinar purchase must be made for an extended 30 days of video access.
In viewing a live or on-demand webinar, we ask that you act with integrity in allowing only the number of people you register for to view the webinar.
Note: if you are ordering an on-demand webinar for viewing by multiple people, registration must be completed at the same time. Please select the number of viewers at checkout.
Organizations may require unique customized webinar solutions. For example:
- Longer than our standard 30-day access to a webinar
- Half or full-day webinar training
- Pre- and post- testing capabilities
- Customized webinar content
To discuss your organization’s unique training needs, please email [email protected] or contact our office at 877.270.9776.
We reserve the right to cancel webinars due to unforeseen circumstances or under-enrolment. Liability is limited to a refund of workshop fees only.