Organizational change often creates new challenges and stresses for employees as they worry about what lies ahead. However, organizational change can also create new and exciting opportunities for those who are prepared to work with the changes. This workshop provides insights for navigating the change process from an employee’s perspective. Participants will develop strategies to manage change, and learn how to reach their own goals within the change process.
Some of the Topics Included
- The Change Management Process
- Barriers to Successful Change
- Key Strategies to Manage Change
- Your Role in Change
- Considerations Around Resistance and Motivation
- Communicating During Change
- Evaluating Change Efforts
- Considerations Related to Sustaining Change
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, case study exercises, personal reflection, and small group discussions.