Effective leaders inspire positive growth, change and healthy work relationships. This workshop provides leaders with a set of coaching tools to bring out the best in the people they lead. It demonstrates a mindset and related skills for leading others through their personal and professional development in their working careers. Participants will learn a coaching model for working with their employees to enable changes in behaviour, promote skill development and resolve conflict.
About This Workshop
- Coaching in the Context of Leadership
- How Control and Connection Affect Leadership
- Leadership Style Assessment
- Utilizing Intrinsic Motivation in Coaching
- Developing Your Mindset and Beliefs for Coaching
- The Five Part Coaching Model
- Coaching for Behaviour Change
- Coaching for Performance
- Coaching for Conflict Resolution
Find out if this
View an abbreviated
Access our easy
Method of Delivery
Lecture, personal reflection, skill building, video and small group discussions.
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop for people who provide leadership formally or informally in organizational settings.