This workshop will challenge you to think critically about your approach to leadership. Join other leaders in exploring new and different ways of working through challenges as well as opportunities, and develop new insights that will strengthen your leadership. Particular attention will be given to employee engagement and organizational health – two areas that our recent survey showed were of greatest importance to leaders and employees. This training is based on the book, The Ordinary Leader: 10 Key Insights for Building and Leading a Thriving Organization. Author and Speaker, Randy Grieser will share his own journey of leadership, and inspire you to think differently and grow as a leader.
About This Workshop
- Employee Engagement Matters Most
- Passionate Leadership is Rooted in Purpose
- Vision Should Drive Our Work
- Mitigating and Managing Our Weaknesses
- The Role Core Values Play in Talent Selection
- Keeping Great Talent
- Human and Financial Costs of Unhealthy Workplaces
- Organizational Health is the Glue
- Getting the Right Things Done
- Innovation is About Solving Problems
- All Organizations Need to be Innovative
- Eliminate Before You Delegate
- The Number One Task Not to Delegate
- Leader’s Don’t Arrive
Find out if this
Access our easy
Method of Delivery
Lecture, self-reflection, video, small group discussions and case study review.
This is an intermediate-advanced level workshop aimed at people who have leadership experience in an organizational setting.