Live Stream: The Culture Question – The Secret to Employee Engagement
About the trainer
Randy Grieser, CEO
This is a live stream event, please check our system requirements prior to registering.
Based on the book, The Culture Question, this workshop provides a guide for how every organization can increase employee engagement and become a great place to work. Unfortunately, far too many people don’t like where they work. Some organizations are unhealthy and full of disrespectful behaviour. Other workplaces are simply uninspiring. For various reasons, countless people feel trapped, indifferent, or bored at work. The secret to employee engagement and creating workplaces where people like to work is culture. By exploring six key elements that make up a healthy workplace culture, participants will learn the answers to two fundamental questions: “How does your organization’s culture impact how much people like where they work?” and “What can you do to make it better?”
About This Workshop
Some of the Topics Reviewed
- The Case for Caring About Culture
- Culture’s Impact on Employee Engagement
- How to Define Purpose and Values
- Communicating Your Purpose and Values
- Providing Meaningful Work
- Practical Ways to Make Work More Meaningful
- Focusing Your Leadership Team on People
- Directive Versus Empowering Leadership
- Why Meaningful Relationships Matter
- How to Foster Meaningful Relationships
- Creating Peak Performing Teams
- Foster Identification and Facilitate Interdependence
- Practicing Constructive Conflict Management
- Key’s to Transforming Conflict
- How to Change Culture
- Cultural Health Assessment Questionnaire
This is an intermediate-advanced level workshop for leaders, managers, supervisors, human resource personnel, and anyone who influences culture in the workplace.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, case study examples, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
What our clients have to say...
Add this to your Calendar
Registrations cancelled 7 or more days prior to the live event are refundable, minus a $20.00 administrative fee. Alternatively you may receive a credit to attend a future training. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the event are non-refundable. If at anytime you are unable to attend, you are welcome to transfer your registration to another individual at no extra cost. In this case, please notify CTRI of the name of the alternate person who will be attending.
We reserve the right to cancel live events due to unforeseen circumstances or under-enrolment. Liability is limited to a refund of live webinar fees only.
Event participants will receive login details and information about viewing the live event by email approximately 3 days prior to the date of the event.